Scrabble word: LABOUR
Is LABOUR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LABOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900
- noun - productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- verb - work hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 6 letters in LABOUR: A B L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABOUR
Click to search all anagrams of LABOUR plus a wildcard: LABOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABOUR
Images for LABOUR
Lookup in Wiki for LABOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.