Scrabble word: LABOURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABOURS exist?
Definitions of LABOURS in dictionaries:
- noun - a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900
- noun - productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- verb - work hard
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 7 letters in LABOURS: A B L O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABOURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABOURS plus a wildcard: LABOURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABOURS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABOURS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.