Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLUS exist?
Definitions of BOLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small round soft mass (as of chewed food)
- noun - a large pill
- A round mass: “A dense bolus of trapped dolphins fills the frame” (Kenneth Browser).
- A round medicinal preparation, such as a large pill or tablet, that is usually of a soft consistency and not prepackaged.
- A soft mass of chewed food within the mouth or alimentary canal.
- n - a large pill
There are 5 letters in BOLUS: B L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLUS plus a wildcard: BOLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOLUS
- ... httpwww.walgreens.comadamHtmlbodyguidesreftextimagesbolus.jpg
- zeeuwse bolus The Fresh Loaf
- Bullous Dermatoses (Blisters and Bullae) Doctor Patient.co.uk
- Asphyxiation due to bolus
- AlbendazoleIvermectin bolus - China Anti-ParasitesVeterinary
- La nuova rivista italiana sul circo
- scope of work template
- Labeled Diagram of Human Digestive System
- Pilobolus Dance Coming to the Chicago Theater - Chicagoist
- bolusiyo.com Bolu siyo mezunlar