Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISCS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCS exist?
Definitions of DISCS in dictionaries:
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- noun - a flat circular plate
- v - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 5 letters in DISCS: C D I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCS plus a wildcard: DISCS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCS
Images for DISCS
- Compact discs Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- Steel discs
- Tassimo T-discs Corner Coffeehouse Sweet Caramel Latte T-Disc Pods ...
- About the Product Shimmer Signs
- Desert Island discs the BBC Radio 4 show in which celebrity guests ...
- diamond discs cutting disks diamond disc for marble diamond discs ...
- Weld Finishing With Flap discs
- Windows security guide - new & improved with Win8 info
- ... of Music R.I.P Compact discs CD Psycho Babbles Blog
- Skrillex Bangarang The Aquarian Weekly