Scrabble word: DISCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCUS exist?
Definitions of DISCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an athletic competition in which a disk-shaped object is thrown as far as possible
- noun - a disk used in throwing competitions
- A disk, typically wooden or plastic with a metal rim, that is thrown for distance in athletic competitions.
- A track-and-field event in which a discus is thrown.
- A small, brilliantly colored South American freshwater fish (Symphysodon discus) that has a disk-shaped body and is popular in home aquariums.
- Something resembling a flat, circular plate; a disk.
- See disk (n.
- noun - a disk hurled in athletic competition
There are 6 letters in DISCUS: C D I S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCUS plus a wildcard: DISCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCUS
Images for DISCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.