Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUDS exist?
Definitions of SCUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale)
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - run before a gale
- v - to run or move swiftly
There are 5 letters in SCUDS: C D S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUDS plus a wildcard: SCUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUDS
Images for SCUDS
- The specimen is a Scud
- scuds ARE FRESHWATER SHRIMP
- Scud (Gammaridae) colored pencil
- scuds are rich in protein and fatten trout in short order
- Sexual dimorphism in Gammarus minus
- scuds have a curved posture when resting feeding drifting or dead
- scuds Casters Online Fly Shop Premiere online Fly Fishing Source
- OTHER CHARACTERISTICS Shell-like curved back many legs on underside ...