Scrabble word: OLDEST
Is OLDEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OLDEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj - of long duration
- adj - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj - skilled through long experience
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj - of a very early stage in development
- adj - just preceding something else in time or order
- adj - living or existing for a relatively long time
- noun - an individual of a specified age
There are 6 letters in OLDEST: D E L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLDEST
Click to search all anagrams of OLDEST plus a wildcard: OLDEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLDEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OLDEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.