Scrabble word: JOSTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOSTLE exist?
Definitions of JOSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of jostling (forcing your way by pushing)
- verb - make one's way by jostling, pushing, or shoving
- verb - come into rough contact with while moving
- To come in rough contact while moving; push and shove: jostled against the others on the crowded platform.
- To make one’s way by pushing or elbowing: jostled through the guests to the bar.
- To vie for an advantage or a position.
- To be in close proximity.
- To pick or try to pick pockets.
- To come into rough contact with while moving: messengers who jostle pedestrians on the sidewalk.
- To force by pushing or elbowing: jostled my way through the mob.
- To vie with for an advantage or a position.
- To be in close proximity with: “Books written in all languages... jostle each other on the shelf” (Virginia Woolf).
- To pick or try to pick the pocket of.
- A rough shove or push.
- The condition of being crowded together.
- verb - to bump or push roughly