Scrabble word: JOSTLE
Is JOSTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of jostling (forcing your way by pushing)
- verb - make one's way by jostling, pushing, or shoving
- verb - come into rough contact with while moving
- To come in rough contact while moving; push and shove: jostled against the others on the crowded platform.
- To make one’s way by pushing or elbowing: jostled through the guests to the bar.
- To vie for an advantage or a position.
- To be in close proximity.
- To pick or try to pick pockets.
- To come into rough contact with while moving: messengers who jostle pedestrians on the sidewalk.
- To force by pushing or elbowing: jostled my way through the mob.
- To vie with for an advantage or a position.
- To be in close proximity with: “Books written in all languages... jostle each other on the shelf” (Virginia Woolf).
- To pick or try to pick the pocket of.
- A rough shove or push.
- The condition of being crowded together.
- verb - to bump or push roughly
There are 6 letters in JOSTLE: E J L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOSTLE
Click to search all anagrams of JOSTLE plus a wildcard: JOSTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOSTLE
Images for JOSTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.