Scrabble word: LITTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITTLE exist?
Definitions of LITTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small amount or duration
- adj - limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree
- adj - (of children and animals) young, immature
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - (of a voice) faint
- adj - low in stature
- adj - lowercase
- adj - small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context)
- adv - not much
- Short in extent or duration; brief: There is little time left.
- Small in quantity or degree: little money.
- Unimportant; trivial: a little matter.
- Narrow; petty: mean little comments; a little mind consumed with trivia.
- Without much power or influence; of minor status.
- Being at an early stage of growth; young: a little child.
- Not much; scarcely: works long hours, sleeping little.
- Not in the least; not at all: They little expected such a generous gift.
- A small quantity or amount: Give me a little.
- Something much less than all: I know little of their history.
- A short distance or time: a little down the road; waited a little.
- adj - of limited size or quantity
- noun - a small part
- noun - a small amount
There are 6 letters in LITTLE: E I L L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITTLE plus a wildcard: LITTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITTLE
Images for LITTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.