Scrabble word: TILTED
Is TILTED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TILTED in dictionaries:
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- verb - charge with a tilt
- adj - departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 6 letters in TILTED: D E I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILTED
Click to search all anagrams of TILTED plus a wildcard: TILTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILTED
Images for TILTED
Lookup in Wiki for TILTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.