Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENERGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENERGY exist?
Definitions of ENERGY in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- noun - a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- noun - any source of usable power
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- The capacity for work or vigorous activity; vigor; power.
- Exertion of vigor or power: a project requiring a great deal of time and energy.
- Vitality and intensity of expression: a speech delivered with energy and emotion.
- Usable heat or power: Each year Americans consume a high percentage of the world’s energy.
- A source of usable power, such as petroleum or coal.
- The capacity of a physical system to do work.
- n - the capacity for vigorous activity
There are 6 letters in ENERGY: E E G N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENERGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENERGY plus a wildcard: ENERGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENERGY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENERGY
- energy Smart Homes Program
- Renewable energy Paper Tiger or Green Giant
- Wind energy will grow by 160%
- energy. We need it to live to travel and to communicate. There is ...
- launched a Global energy fund. The fund invests in traditional energy ...
- Planned energy dealers blog
- Renewable energy (otherwise known as renewables green energy ...
- An Alternative Approach To Green energy
- Abstract energy Fluke picture nr. 40049
- The importance of green energy writing-jobs-uk.com