Scrabble word: ENERGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENERGY exist?
Definitions of ENERGY in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- noun - a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- noun - any source of usable power
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- The capacity for work or vigorous activity; vigor; power.
- Exertion of vigor or power: a project requiring a great deal of time and energy.
- Vitality and intensity of expression: a speech delivered with energy and emotion.
- Usable heat or power: Each year Americans consume a high percentage of the world’s energy.
- A source of usable power, such as petroleum or coal.
- The capacity of a physical system to do work.
- noun - the capacity for vigorous activity
There are 6 letters in ENERGY: E E G N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENERGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENERGY plus a wildcard: ENERGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENERGY
Images for ENERGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.