Scrabble word: JELL
Is JELL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JELL in dictionaries:
- verb - become gelatinous
- To become firm or gelatinous; congeal.
- To take shape or fall into place; crystallize: A plan of action finally jelled in my mind.
- To cause to become firm or gelatinous.
- To cause to take shape; make clear and definite; crystallize.
- verb - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 4 letters in JELL: E J L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of JELL, to go: JELL?
Let's rearrange the letters in JELL and see some winning combinations
Images for JELL
Lookup in Wiki for JELL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.