Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JELL exist?
Definitions of JELL in dictionaries:
- verb - become gelatinous
- To become firm or gelatinous; congeal.
- To take shape or fall into place; crystallize: A plan of action finally jelled in my mind.
- To cause to become firm or gelatinous.
- To cause to take shape; make clear and definite; crystallize.
- verb - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 4 letters in JELL: E J L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JELL plus a wildcard: JELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JELL
Images for JELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.