Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JELL exist?
Definitions of JELL in dictionaries:
- verb - become gelatinous
- To become firm or gelatinous; congeal.
- To take shape or fall into place; crystallize: A plan of action finally jelled in my mind.
- To cause to become firm or gelatinous.
- To cause to take shape; make clear and definite; crystallize.
- v - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 4 letters in JELL: E J L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JELL plus a wildcard: JELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JELL
Images for JELL
- jell-O The Next Soylent Green - The UberReview
- ... Less Humpday on a Roof jell-O in Gowanus & Banh Mi In Union Square
- Bring it out of the refrigerator when the jello hardens. Enjoy
- jell Pictures (11 of 53) Last.fm
- strawberry strawberry jello
- Promise A.N.jell
- jell Pikku Cute Moment GameKyu DiarY
- Stained-Glass jell-O (also known as Broken-Glass jell-O)
- Forge the jell-O the Catalyst Idea Lab
- Biology - Block A The Invention of jell-O Because Everybody Enjoys a ...