Scrabble word: JELLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JELLY exist?
Definitions of JELLY in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- noun - any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- verb - make into jelly
- To cause to have the consistency of jelly.
- verb - to make into a jelly (a soft, semisolid substance)
There are 5 letters in JELLY: E J L L Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JELLY plus a wildcard: JELLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JELLY
Images for JELLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.