Scrabble word: GLOSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOSSES exist?
Definitions of GLOSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge
- noun - the property of being smooth and shiny
- noun - an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- verb - give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- verb - provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- verb - provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- verb - give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- adj - reflecting light evenly and efficiently
There are 7 letters in GLOSSES: E G L O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOSSES plus a wildcard: GLOSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOSSES
Images for GLOSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.