Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUMBLE exist?
Definitions of JUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
- noun - a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
- verb - be all mixed up or jumbled together
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - bring into random order
- To mix in a confused way; throw together carelessly: jumble socks in a heap in the closet.
- To be mixed in a confused way: dividers that keep the files from jumbling.
- A confused or disordered mass: a jumble of paper scraps in a drawer.
- A disordered state; a muddle: financial accounts in a jumble.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner
There are 6 letters in JUMBLE: B E J L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUMBLE plus a wildcard: JUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUMBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.