Scrabble word: JUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUMBLE exist?
Definitions of JUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - small flat ring-shaped cake or cookie
- noun - a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
- verb - be all mixed up or jumbled together
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - bring into random order
- To mix in a confused way; throw together carelessly: jumble socks in a heap in the closet.
- To be mixed in a confused way: dividers that keep the files from jumbling.
- A confused or disordered mass: a jumble of paper scraps in a drawer.
- A disordered state; a muddle: financial accounts in a jumble.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner