Scrabble word: TUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLE exist?
Definitions of TUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - fall down, as if collapsing
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - roll over and over, back and forth
- verb - fly around
- verb - fall apart
- verb - throw together in a confused mass
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- verb - fall suddenly and sharply
- verb - put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- verb - suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- verb - do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- To perform acrobatic feats such as somersaults, rolls, or twists.
- To fall or roll end over end: The kittens tumbled over each other.
- To spill or roll out in confusion or disorder: Schoolchildren tumbled out of the bus.
- To pitch headlong; fall: tumbled on the ice.
- To proceed haphazardly.
- To topple, as from power or a high position; fall.
- To collapse: The walls came tumbling down.
- To drop: Prices tumbled.
- To come upon accidentally; happen on: We tumbled on a firstrate restaurant.
- To come to a sudden understanding; catch on: I finally tumbled to the reality that I was being cheated.
- To cause to fall; bring down: a scandal that tumbled the government.
- To put, spill, or toss haphazardly: tumbled the extra parts into a box.
- To toss or whirl in a drum, tumbler, or tumbling box.
- An act of tumbling; a fall.
- Confusion; disorder.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end
There are 6 letters in TUMBLE: B E L M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLE plus a wildcard: TUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLE
Images for TUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.