Scrabble word: TUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLE exist?
Definitions of TUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - fall down, as if collapsing
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - roll over and over, back and forth
- verb - fly around
- verb - fall apart
- verb - throw together in a confused mass
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- verb - fall suddenly and sharply
- verb - put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- verb - suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- verb - do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- To perform acrobatic feats such as somersaults, rolls, or twists.
- To fall or roll end over end: The kittens tumbled over each other.
- To spill or roll out in confusion or disorder: Schoolchildren tumbled out of the bus.
- To pitch headlong; fall: tumbled on the ice.
- To proceed haphazardly.
- To topple, as from power or a high position; fall.
- To collapse: The walls came tumbling down.
- To drop: Prices tumbled.
- To come upon accidentally; happen on: We tumbled on a firstrate restaurant.
- To come to a sudden understanding; catch on: I finally tumbled to the reality that I was being cheated.
- To cause to fall; bring down: a scandal that tumbled the government.
- To put, spill, or toss haphazardly: tumbled the extra parts into a box.
- To toss or whirl in a drum, tumbler, or tumbling box.
- An act of tumbling; a fall.
- Confusion; disorder.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end