Scrabble word: MUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMBLE exist?
Definitions of MUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft indistinct utterance
- verb - talk indistinctly
- verb - grind with the gums
- To utter indistinctly by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth: mumbled an insincere apology.
- To chew slowly or ineffectively without or as if without teeth.
- To speak words indistinctly, as by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth.
- A low, indistinct sound or utterance.
- verb - to speak unclearly