Scrabble word: MUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMBLE exist?
Definitions of MUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft indistinct utterance
- verb - talk indistinctly
- verb - grind with the gums
- To utter indistinctly by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth: mumbled an insincere apology.
- To chew slowly or ineffectively without or as if without teeth.
- To speak words indistinctly, as by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth.
- A low, indistinct sound or utterance.
- verb - to speak unclearly
There are 6 letters in MUMBLE: B E L M M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMBLE plus a wildcard: MUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMBLE
Images for MUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.