Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VELUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELUM exist?
Definitions of VELUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - a muscular flap that closes off the nasopharynx during swallowing or speaking
- A covering or partition of thin membranous tissue, such as the veil of a mushroom or a membrane of the brain.
- The soft palate.
- A ciliated swimming organ that develops in certain larval stages of most marine gastropod mollusks.
- n - a thin membranous covering or partition
There are 5 letters in VELUM: E L M U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VELUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VELUM plus a wildcard: VELUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VELUM
Images for VELUM
- Fricatives partial oral closure (friction)
- aluminium mobilier clairage velum...
- DEGRIFSTORE LE BLOG Le store velum enroulable Degrifstore Production ...
- velum.be 2007 de Merodedreef 46 2260 Westerlo T 014 717 717 ...
- velums & Pergola
- Dickson Sunbrella - velum
- Noncontrast CT scan of the head.
- Rosistem Barcode - Biometric Education
- ... bche terrasse store velum baches PVC sur mesures protection solaire
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.