Scrabble word: VELUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELUM exist?
Definitions of VELUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - a muscular flap that closes off the nasopharynx during swallowing or speaking
- A covering or partition of thin membranous tissue, such as the veil of a mushroom or a membrane of the brain.
- The soft palate.
- A ciliated swimming organ that develops in certain larval stages of most marine gastropod mollusks.
- noun - a thin membranous covering or partition