Is PUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - a low-cut shoe without fastenings
- verb - operate like a pump
- verb - deliver forth
- verb - draw or pour with a pump
- verb - supply in great quantities
- verb - flow intermittently
- verb - move up and down
- verb - raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- verb - question persistently
- A machine or device for raising, compressing, or transferring fluids.
- A molecular mechanism for the active transport of ions or molecules across a cell membrane.
- Electromagnetic radiation used to raise atoms or molecules to a higher energy level.
- To raise or cause to flow by means of a pump.
- To draw, deliver, or pour forth as if with a pump: pumped new life into the economy.
- To remove the water from: pump out a flooded basement.
- To cause to move with the up-and-down motion of a pump handle: a bicyclist pumping the pedals.
- To propel, eject, or insert with or as if with a pump.
- To raise (atoms or molecules) to a higher energy level by exposing them to electromagnetic radiation at a resonant frequency.
- To transport (ions or molecules) against a concentration gradient by the expenditure of chemically stored energy.
- To question closely or persistently: pump a witness for secret information.
- To operate a pump.
- To raise or move gas or liquid with a pump.
- To move up and down in the manner of a pump handle.
- To inflate with gas by means of a pump: pump up a tire.
- To fill with enthusiasm, strength, and energy: The lively debate really pumped us up.
- To be actively involved in a bodybuilding program: I saw him pumping up at the gym.
- A woman’s shoe that has medium or high heels and no fastenings.
- verb - to cause to flow by means of a pump (a device for moving fluids)
There are 4 letters in PUMP: M P P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUMP, to go: PUMP?
Rearrange the letters in PUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUMP
What's nearby PUMP
Lookup in Wiki for PUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUMP"