Is PUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - a low-cut shoe without fastenings
- verb - operate like a pump
- verb - deliver forth
- verb - draw or pour with a pump
- verb - supply in great quantities
- verb - flow intermittently
- verb - move up and down
- verb - raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- verb - question persistently
- verb - to cause to flow by means of a pump (a device for moving fluids)
There are 5 letters in PUMPS: M P P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUMPS, to go: PUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in PUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUMPS
What's nearby PUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for PUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUMPS"