Scrabble word: PUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUMPS exist?
Definitions of PUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - a low-cut shoe without fastenings
- verb - operate like a pump
- verb - deliver forth
- verb - draw or pour with a pump
- verb - supply in great quantities
- verb - flow intermittently
- verb - move up and down
- verb - raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- verb - question persistently
- verb - to cause to flow by means of a pump (a device for moving fluids)
There are 5 letters in PUMPS: M P P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUMPS plus a wildcard: PUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUMPS
Images for PUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.