Scrabble word: CLUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUMPS exist?
Definitions of CLUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - to form into a thick mass
There are 6 letters in CLUMPS: C L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUMPS plus a wildcard: CLUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUMPS
Images for CLUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.