Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUMBLE exist?
Definitions of SCUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of very thin coat of color over the surface of a picture
- To soften the colors or outlines of (a painting or a drawing) by covering with a film of opaque or semiopaque color or by rubbing.
- To blur the outlines of: a writer who scumbled the line that divides history and fiction.
- The effect produced by or as if by scumbling.
- Material used for scumbling.
- v - to soften the outlines or colors of by rubbing lightly
There are 7 letters in SCUMBLE: B C E L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUMBLE plus a wildcard: SCUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCUMBLE
- ... strap hingesour new door specialistselect an original scumble finish
- scumble is the sequel to the Newbery Honor Award winner Savvy by ...
- scumble (book report) Publish with Glogster
- Shading Techniques - scumble by starstriker1 on deviantART
- Hook & scumble Scrumble Stones & Fossil Finds
- Two painters that do an awesome job with scumbling are Francis Bacon ...
- Savvy and scumble by Ingrid Law
- Livingroom Amenajari-interioare-living-scafe-Stucco-relief-scumble ...
- Artist Kathryn Brimblecombe-Fox Title Birth Of Knowledge and Faith ...