Scrabble word: SCUMBLE
Is SCUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of very thin coat of color over the surface of a picture
- To soften the colors or outlines of (a painting or a drawing) by covering with a film of opaque or semiopaque color or by rubbing.
- To blur the outlines of: a writer who scumbled the line that divides history and fiction.
- The effect produced by or as if by scumbling.
- Material used for scumbling.
- verb - to soften the outlines or colors of by rubbing lightly
There are 7 letters in SCUMBLE: B C E L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUMBLE
Click to search all anagrams of SCUMBLE plus a wildcard: SCUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.