Scrabble word: SCUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUMBLE exist?
Definitions of SCUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of very thin coat of color over the surface of a picture
- To soften the colors or outlines of (a painting or a drawing) by covering with a film of opaque or semiopaque color or by rubbing.
- To blur the outlines of: a writer who scumbled the line that divides history and fiction.
- The effect produced by or as if by scumbling.
- Material used for scumbling.
- verb - to soften the outlines or colors of by rubbing lightly