Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSCLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSCLES exist?
Definitions of MUSCLES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun - animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun - a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
- noun - authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
- noun - possessing muscular strength
- verb - make one's way by force
- v - to proceed by force
There are 7 letters in MUSCLES: C E L M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSCLES plus a wildcard: MUSCLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSCLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSCLES
- ... and Sore muscles Steve Bell Singer Songwriter Storyteller
- muscles are strengthening the connective tissues that moves ...
- Treatment for Pulled Muscle in Back Home Remedies for Back Pain ...
- Muscle anatomy of the front of the body.
- Asone muscle movesthe other one relaxes.
- Superficial view of the back muscles .
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Sub-superficial view of the back muscles .
- FilePectoral muscles.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Muscle exercises the largest library of physical exercises P4P
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.