Scrabble word: CLUMSY
Is CLUMSY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLUMSY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking grace in movement or posture
- adj - not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj - showing lack of skill or aptitude
- Lacking physical coordination, skill, or grace; awkward.
- Awkwardly constructed; unwieldy: clumsy wooden shoes; a clumsy sentence.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 6 letters in CLUMSY: C L M S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMSY
Click to search all anagrams of CLUMSY plus a wildcard: CLUMSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUMSY
Images for CLUMSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.