Is BUMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an experience that is irritating or frustrating or disappointing
- noun - a bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug
- An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.
- A disagreeable person, event, or situation.
- A failure: “Now, the bad news: the book is a bummer” (Newsweek).
- One who bums, especially for a living.
- adj - of little value; worthless
- verb - to live idly
There are 6 letters in BUMMER: B E M M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUMMER, to go: BUMMER?
Rearrange the letters in BUMMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUMMER
What's nearby BUMMER
Lookup in Wiki for BUMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUMMER"