Scrabble word: BUMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMMER exist?
Definitions of BUMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - an experience that is irritating or frustrating or disappointing
- noun - a bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug
- An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.
- A disagreeable person, event, or situation.
- A failure: “Now, the bad news: the book is a bummer” (Newsweek).
- One who bums, especially for a living.
- adj - of little value; worthless
- verb - to live idly
There are 6 letters in BUMMER: B E M M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMMER plus a wildcard: BUMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMMER
Images for BUMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.