Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMBER exist?
Definitions of DUMBER in dictionaries:
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - temporarily incapable of speaking
- adj - lacking the power of human speech
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- adv - incapable of speech [adj DUMBER, DUMBEST] : DUMBLY
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 6 letters in DUMBER: B D E M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUMBER plus a wildcard: DUMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.