Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKER exist?
Definitions of BLACKER in dictionaries:
- adj - being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness
- adj - of or belonging to a racial group having dark skin especially of sub-Saharan African origin
- adj - marked by anger or resentment or hostility
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - (of the face) made black especially as with suffused blood
- adj - extremely dark
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - (of intelligence operations) deliberately misleading
- adj - distributed or sold illicitly
- adj - (used of conduct or character) deserving or bringing disgrace or shame
- adj - (of coffee) without cream or sugar
- adj - soiled with dirt or soot
- adj - being of the darkest color
There are 7 letters in BLACKER: A B C E K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKER plus a wildcard: BLACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKER
- Tamarin monkey Tamarin monkey Philip blacker
- Marta Dahlig young Illustrator specialized in photo-realistic ...
- ... added Tom blacker to our team here at Perendale Publishers Limted
- green horse green horse Philip blacker
- Full resolution (2869 2257 pixels file size 972 KB MIME ...
- Paint It blacker blogspot Plan B - Paint It blacker rapidshare ...
- Stephanie blacker - I Want Candy Movie Premiere in London
- Doves by dahlig on deviantART
- mail j.blackerleeds.ac.uk
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.