Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAKEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKEER exist?
Definitions of FAKEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- adj - fraudulent
- adj - not genuine or real
- n - a Hindu ascetic
There are 6 letters in FAKEER: A E E F K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAKEER plus a wildcard: FAKEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAKEER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAKEER
- fakeer - Chuov za 1 nov informace - Novinky ze svta energy ...
- fakeer Energy Drink obsad s potravin abka - Novinky ze svta ...
- FileFaulad Ali fakeer Shar.jpg
- FileFaulad ali fakeer.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Soni Peer fakeer Lyrics
- fakeer 1876
- Robert Louis Stevenson FABLES THE PERSONS OF THE TALE. After the 32nd ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.