Scrabble word: FAIRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIRY exist?
Definitions of FAIRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- A tiny imaginary being in human form, depicted as clever, mischievous, and possessing magical powers.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- noun - an imaginary supernatural being
There are 5 letters in FAIRY: A F I R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIRY plus a wildcard: FAIRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIRY
Images for FAIRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.