Scrabble word: FOAM
Is FOAM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- noun - a lightweight material in cellular form
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- A mass of bubbles of air or gas in a matrix of liquid film, especially an accumulation of fine, frothy bubbles formed in or on the surface of a liquid, as from agitation or fermentation.
- A thick chemical froth, such as shaving cream or a substance used to fight fires.
- Frothy saliva produced especially as a result of physical exertion or a pathological condition.
- The frothy sweat of a horse or other equine animal.
- The sea.
- Any of various light, porous, semirigid or spongy materials used for thermal insulation or shock absorption, as in packaging.
- To produce or issue as foam; froth.
- To produce foam from the mouth, as from exertion or a pathological condition.
- To be extremely angry; rage: was foaming over the disastrous budget cuts.
- To teem; seethe: a playground foaming with third graders.
- To cause to produce foam.
- To cause to become foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 4 letters in FOAM: A F M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOAM
Click to search all anagrams of FOAM plus a wildcard: FOAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOAM
Images for FOAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.