Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEMORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMORAL exist?
Definitions of FEMORAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or near the femur or thigh
- Of, relating to, or located in the thigh or femur.
- adj - pertaining to the femur
There are 7 letters in FEMORAL: A E F L M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEMORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEMORAL plus a wildcard: FEMORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEMORAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEMORAL
- femoral nerve block
- femoral Artery howMed
- Nervo femoral e cultneo
- accompanies the femoral artery in the femoral triangle. The femoral ...
- Ultrasound Guided femoral Nerve Block - A Solid Technique
- Friday February 4 2011
- femoral Artery Vein Triangle
- learn anesthesia and have fun femoral NERVE BLOCK
- femoral nerve damage
- ... femoral nerve femoral artery femoral vein femoral ring usually
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.