Scrabble word: FLORAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLORAL exist?
Definitions of FLORAL in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers
- adj - relating to or associated with flowers
- adj - of or relating to the plant life in a particular region
- adv - pertaining to flowers [adj] : FLORALLY
- noun - a design in which flowers predominate
There are 6 letters in FLORAL: A F L L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLORAL plus a wildcard: FLORAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORAL
Images for FLORAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.