Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORACLE exist?
Definitions of CORACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small rounded boat made of hides stretched over a wicker frame
- A small, rounded boat made of waterproof material stretched over a wicker or wooden frame.
- n - a small boat
There are 7 letters in CORACLE: A C C E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORACLE plus a wildcard: CORACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORACLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORACLE
- coracle ClipArt ETC
- Bill Haley coracle
- Return to Gallery Page Next Picture
- Each medical practice is unique. At coracle Medical Billing & Coding ...
- FileA man carrying Indian coracle.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... artist Claudia Myatt Starfish Books and a coracle intheboatshed.net
- The view of the main waterfall from the coracle Bild frn ...
- The coracle A boat for all millenia
- Snails Vietnam coracle
- coracle Course (mid 90s)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.