Scrabble word: CHORDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORDAL exist?
Definitions of CHORDAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or consisting of or emphasizing chords
- Of or relating to the strings of an instrument.
- Relating to or consisting of a harmonic chord.
- Giving prominence to harmonic rather than contrapuntal structure: chordal music.
- adj - pertaining to a chord
There are 7 letters in CHORDAL: A C D H L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORDAL plus a wildcard: CHORDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORDAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORDAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.