Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROACH exist?
Definitions of BROACH in dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative pin worn by women
- verb - bring up a topic for discussion
- To bring up (a subject) for discussion or debate.
- To announce: We broached our plans for the new year.
- To pierce in order to draw off liquid: broach a keg of beer.
- To draw off (a liquid) by piercing a hole in a cask or other container.
- To shape or enlarge (a hole) with a tapered, serrated tool.
- A tapered, serrated tool used to shape or enlarge a hole.
- The hole made by such a tool.
- A spit for roasting meat.
- A mason’s narrow chisel.
- A gimlet for tapping or broaching casks.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring forward a point, topic, or question for consideration or discussion”: didn’t know how to broach the subject tactfully; introduce a tax bill before the legislature; an idea that was approved when it was first mooted before the committee; raised the problem of dropouts with the faculty.
- verb - to pierce so as to withdraw a liquid
There are 6 letters in BROACH: A B C H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROACH plus a wildcard: BROACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROACH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.