Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOARY exist?
Definitions of HOARY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- adj - ancient
- adj - covered with fine whitish hairs or down
- Gray or white with or as if with age.
- Covered with grayish hair or pubescence: hoary leaves.
- So old as to inspire veneration; ancient.
- adj - white with age
There are 5 letters in HOARY: A H O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOARY plus a wildcard: HOARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOARY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.