Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOARY exist?
Definitions of HOARY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- adj - ancient
- adj - covered with fine whitish hairs or down
- Gray or white with or as if with age.
- Covered with grayish hair or pubescence: hoary leaves.
- So old as to inspire veneration; ancient.
- adj - white with age
There are 5 letters in HOARY: A H O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOARY plus a wildcard: HOARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOARY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOARY
- hoary Marmot at Burrow
- hoary Redpoll 2
- hoary Redpoll a rare northern visitor Nature Notes
- This hoary Marmot was near The Cross along the Mt. Roberts trail.
- Hawaiian Bat-Honaunau.jpg (81671 bytes)
- hoary Cress Whitetop
- hoary bats (Lasiurus cinereus) are the most widespread bat species in ...
- Solar eclipse 11 August 1999
- ... Birds Fringilline and Cardueline Finches and Allies hoary Redpoll