Scrabble word: BANDY
Is BANDY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BANDY in dictionaries:
- verb - toss or strike a ball back and forth
- verb - exchange blows
- verb - discuss lightly
- adj - have legs that curve outward at the knees
- To toss or throw back and forth.
- To hit (a ball, for example) back and forth.
- To give and receive (words, for example); exchange: The old friends bandied compliments when they met.
- Bowed or bent in an outward curve: bandy legs.
- A game similar to modern field hockey.
- A stick, bent at one end, used in playing this game.
- verb - to throw to and fro
There are 5 letters in BANDY: A B D N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDY
Click to search all anagrams of BANDY plus a wildcard: BANDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDY
Images for BANDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.