Scrabble word: GORGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GORGES exist?
Definitions of GORGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep ravine (usually with a river running through it)
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- noun - the passage between the pharynx and the stomach
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- adv - to stuff with food [v GORGED, GORGING, GORGES] : GORGEDLY
There are 6 letters in GORGES: E G G O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GORGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GORGES plus a wildcard: GORGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GORGES
Images for GORGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.