Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVE exist?
Definitions of PROVE in dictionaries:
- verb - be shown or be found to be
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - prove formally
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- verb - take a trial impression of
- verb - obtain probate of
- To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.
- To establish the authenticity of (a will).
- To determine the quality of by testing; try out.
- To demonstrate the validity of (a hypothesis or proposition).
- To verify (the result of a calculation).
- To make a sample impression of (type).
- To find out or learn (something) through experience.
- adv - to establish the truth or validity of [v PROVED, PROVEN, PROVING, PROVES] : PROVABLE [adj], PROVABLY
There are 5 letters in PROVE: E O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVE plus a wildcard: PROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVE
- Obama prove IT prove Your Eligibility. (Open Thread) We ...
- prove Us Wrong Those were fightin words.
- prove It
- prove Your Water Warrior Worth
- prove Me Wrong Durand Bernarr
- prove It Ltd Automotive Parts in Richmond Tasman District - finda.co ...
- prove it cartoons prove it cartoon prove it picture prove it ...
- prove I am not a duck Thad Guy
- prove you exist. Jamie Heiden Photography