Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVE exist?
Definitions of PROVE in dictionaries:
- verb - be shown or be found to be
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - prove formally
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- verb - take a trial impression of
- verb - obtain probate of
- To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.
- To establish the authenticity of (a will).
- To determine the quality of by testing; try out.
- To demonstrate the validity of (a hypothesis or proposition).
- To verify (the result of a calculation).
- To make a sample impression of (type).
- To find out or learn (something) through experience.
- adv - to establish the truth or validity of [v PROVED, PROVEN, PROVING, PROVES] : PROVABLE [adj], PROVABLY
There are 5 letters in PROVE: E O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVE plus a wildcard: PROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.