Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORK exist?
Definitions of PORK in dictionaries:
- noun - meat from a domestic hog or pig
- noun - a legislative appropriation designed to ingratiate legislators with their constituents
- The flesh of a pig or hog used as food.
- Government funds, appointments, or benefits dispensed or enacted by politicians to gain favor with their constituents.
- v - to eat ravenously
There are 4 letters in PORK: K O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORK plus a wildcard: PORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORK
Images for PORK
- how to grill a perfect pork chop TasteInspireds Blog
- Filepork chops served.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pork chop
- FOODjimoto Chashu - Chinese Barbecued pork
- pork Chops clip art pictures - free quality clipart
- KC in the Kitchen Pulled pork Provencal
- Chipotle Grilled pork Chop & Bread Salad What Were Eating A ...
- pork roast
- pork MCI Gourmet
- Recipe for Tonkatsu pork at Lifes Ambrosia