Scrabble word: WINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINTER exist?
Definitions of WINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the coldest season of the year
- verb - spend the winter
- The usually coldest season of the year, occurring between autumn and spring, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox, and popularly considered to be constituted by December, January, and February.
- A year as expressed through the recurrence of the winter season.
- A period of time characterized by coldness, misery, barrenness, or death.
- Of, relating to, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of winter: winter blizzards; winter attire.
- Grown during the season of winter: winter herbs.
- To spend the winter: wintered in Arizona.
- To lodge, keep, or care for during the winter: wintering the sheep in the stable.
- verb - to pass the winter (the coldest season of the year)
There are 6 letters in WINTER: E I N R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINTER plus a wildcard: WINTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.