Scrabble word: LIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTS exist?
Definitions of LIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
- noun - any device serving as a source of illumination
- noun - a particular perspective or aspect of a situation
- noun - the quality of being luminous
- noun - an illuminated area
- noun - a condition of spiritual awareness
- noun - the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures
- noun - a person regarded very fondly
- noun - having abundant light or illumination
- noun - mental understanding as an enlightening experience
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - public awareness
- noun - a divine presence believed by Quakers to enlighten and guide the soul
- noun - a visual warning signal
- noun - a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- The lungs, especially the lungs of an animal slaughtered for food.
- adj - having little weight
There are 6 letters in LIGHTS: G H I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTS plus a wildcard: LIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTS
Images for LIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.