Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIGHTS exist?
Definitions of PLIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- noun - a solemn pledge of fidelity
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- v - to promise or bind by a solemn pledge
There are 7 letters in PLIGHTS: G H I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLIGHTS plus a wildcard: PLIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIGHTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLIGHTS
- ls-mods.us - Farming simulator 2011 mods Farming simulator 2013 mods ...
- Enhance the look of your reception with optional uplighting for only ...
- Kplightsbronzes Blog
- San Diego Wedding DJ San Diego Wedding DJs Weddings Corporate ...
- Steven Archers Blasphemous Horrors
- With the Christmas lights unplugged cut and strip one of the wires ...
- The Great Lightbulb Conspiracy - OnPoint Illumination Blog
- Ambient Uplighting Marron Entertainment
- Steelton man shot in the neck during argument at Hall Manor PennLive ...
- LED Uplights Illuminated Bar Lighting Marquee Photo Gallery