Scrabble word: PLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIGHT exist?
Definitions of PLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- noun - a solemn pledge of fidelity
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- A situation, especially a bad or unfortunate one.
- To promise or bind by a solemn pledge, especially to betroth.
- A solemn pledge, as of faith.
- To become engaged to marry.
- To give one’s solemn oath.
- verb - to promise or bind by a solemn pledge
There are 6 letters in PLIGHT: G H I L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLIGHT plus a wildcard: PLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIGHT
Images for PLIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.