Scrabble word: PLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIGHT exist?
Definitions of PLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one
- noun - a solemn pledge of fidelity
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- A situation, especially a bad or unfortunate one.
- To promise or bind by a solemn pledge, especially to betroth.
- A solemn pledge, as of faith.
- To become engaged to marry.
- To give one’s solemn oath.
- verb - to promise or bind by a solemn pledge