Scrabble word: SLIGHT
Is SLIGHT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- verb - pay no attention to, disrespect
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- Small in size, degree, or amount: a slight tilt; a slight surplus.
- Lacking strength, substance, or solidity; frail: a slight foundation; slight evidence.
- Of small importance or consideration; trifling: slight matters.
- Small and slender in build or construction; delicate.
- To treat as of small importance; make light of.
- To treat with discourteous reserve or inattention.
- To do negligently or thoughtlessly; scant.
- The act or an instance of slighting.
- A deliberate discourtesy; a snub: “It is easier to recount grievances and slights than it is to set down a broad redress of such grievances and slights” (Elizabeth Kenny).
- adv - small in size or amount [adj SLIGHTER, SLIGHTEST] : SLIGHTLY
- verb - to treat with disregard
There are 6 letters in SLIGHT: G H I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIGHT
Click to search all anagrams of SLIGHT plus a wildcard: SLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIGHT
Images for SLIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for SLIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.