Scrabble word: SLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIGHT exist?
Definitions of SLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- verb - pay no attention to, disrespect
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- Small in size, degree, or amount: a slight tilt; a slight surplus.
- Lacking strength, substance, or solidity; frail: a slight foundation; slight evidence.
- Of small importance or consideration; trifling: slight matters.
- Small and slender in build or construction; delicate.
- To treat as of small importance; make light of.
- To treat with discourteous reserve or inattention.
- To do negligently or thoughtlessly; scant.
- The act or an instance of slighting.
- A deliberate discourtesy; a snub: “It is easier to recount grievances and slights than it is to set down a broad redress of such grievances and slights” (Elizabeth Kenny).
- adv - small in size or amount [adj SLIGHTER, SLIGHTEST] : SLIGHTLY
- verb - to treat with disregard