Scrabble word: BIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIGHTS exist?
Definitions of BIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a loop in a rope
- noun - a bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
- noun - a broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline
- noun - the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- verb - fasten with a bight
- verb - to fasten with a loop of rope
There are 6 letters in BIGHTS: B G H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIGHTS plus a wildcard: BIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIGHTS
Images for BIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.