Scrabble word: BIGHT
Is BIGHT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a loop in a rope
- noun - a bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
- noun - a broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline
- noun - the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- verb - fasten with a bight
- A loop in a rope.
- The middle or slack part of an extended rope.
- A bend or curve, especially in a shoreline.
- A wide bay formed by such a bend or curve.
- verb - to fasten with a loop of rope
There are 5 letters in BIGHT: B G H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIGHT
Click to search all anagrams of BIGHT plus a wildcard: BIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIGHT
Images for BIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for BIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.