Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIGHT exist?
Definitions of BLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a state or condition being blighted
- noun - any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- Any of numerous plant diseases resulting in sudden conspicuous wilting and dying of affected parts, especially young, growing tissues.
- The condition or causative agent, such as a bacterium, fungus, or virus, that results in blight.
- An extremely adverse environmental condition, such as air pollution.
- Something that impairs growth, withers hopes and ambitions, or impedes progress and prosperity.
- To cause (a plant, for example) to undergo blight.
- To suffer blight.
- verb - to cause decay
There are 6 letters in BLIGHT: B G H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLIGHT plus a wildcard: BLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLIGHT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.