Scrabble word: BLIGHT
Is BLIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state or condition being blighted
- noun - any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- Any of numerous plant diseases resulting in sudden conspicuous wilting and dying of affected parts, especially young, growing tissues.
- The condition or causative agent, such as a bacterium, fungus, or virus, that results in blight.
- An extremely adverse environmental condition, such as air pollution.
- Something that impairs growth, withers hopes and ambitions, or impedes progress and prosperity.
- To cause (a plant, for example) to undergo blight.
- To suffer blight.
- verb - to cause decay
There are 6 letters in BLIGHT: B G H I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLIGHT, to go: BLIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in BLIGHT and see some winning combinations
Images for BLIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for BLIGHT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.