Scrabble word: BLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIGHT exist?
Definitions of BLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a state or condition being blighted
- noun - any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- Any of numerous plant diseases resulting in sudden conspicuous wilting and dying of affected parts, especially young, growing tissues.
- The condition or causative agent, such as a bacterium, fungus, or virus, that results in blight.
- An extremely adverse environmental condition, such as air pollution.
- Something that impairs growth, withers hopes and ambitions, or impedes progress and prosperity.
- To cause (a plant, for example) to undergo blight.
- To suffer blight.
- verb - to cause decay