Scrabble word: SIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGHTS exist?
Definitions of SIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an optical instrument for aiding the eye in aiming, as on a firearm or surveying instrument
- noun - an instance of visual perception
- noun - anything that is seen
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - a range of mental vision
- noun - the range of vision
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - catch sight of
- verb - take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- verb - to observe or notice
There are 6 letters in SIGHTS: G H I S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGHTS plus a wildcard: SIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGHTS
Images for SIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.