Scrabble word: FIGHTS
Is FIGHTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - the act of fighting
- noun - an aggressive willingness to compete
- noun - an intense verbal dispute
- noun - a boxing or wrestling match
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 6 letters in FIGHTS: F G H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGHTS
Click to search all anagrams of FIGHTS plus a wildcard: FIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIGHTS
Images for FIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.